Slip your weary, achy feet into a soothing therapeutic soak that helps relax sore muscles. A soothing soak before a pedicure. Feet feel cool, refreshed, soft and healthy. Treat your feet to the luxury they deserve.
– Antiseptic, deodorizing, refreshing herbs and essential oils stimulates blood circulation to refresh tired feet
– Mineral salts reduce swelling, increase circulation
– Avocado oil help soften rough, dry skin and calluses
– Essential oil of peppermint cools and invigorates while stimulating circulation
– Tea Tree, Rosemary and Eucalyptus fight bacteria and fungus while offering stress relief as well.
Precautions: If you have any medical condition such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension or blood circulation disorders consult your health care provider before using.
How to use:
– Place 2 to 3 tablespoons into foot sized basin
– Begin by adding very hot water to dissolve salts and get herbs brewing
– Add cooler water to a comfortable (not too hot) temperature—ankle height
– Swirl around to help dissolve and distribute the salts
– Soak feet 10-15 minutes
– Place a blanket over the basin to retain water temperature if desired
– Rinse and towel dry