A calming, yet refreshing, talc-free organic body dusting powder formulated with finely milled vegetable root powders, skin-soothing botanical, and silky clay that work together to absorb moisture to keep skin soft, dry, cool and comfortable.
Use after a shower or as an anytime skin refresher.
– Great during hot humid weather
– Helps skin stay cool and dry
– Helps reduce chafing and heat rash
– Soothes and softens skin
– Great to use after a shower or bath
– Absorbs excess moisture
– Lavender & Rosemary essential oils have natural skin-soothing, antibacterial and deodorizing properties
– Great as a light deodorant
Talc-free, cornstarch free, grain-free, synthetic-free
Although many natural body powders substitute cornstarch for talc, cornstarch can promote the growth of yeast and exacerbate rashes—so we don’t use it!
How to use:
For velvety soft skin, use on clean, DRY skin after bathing or showering
We recommend sprinkling the powder on your hand first and then applying it to a specific area as opposed to shaking it directly on the skin. It is less messy and will save you from wasting powder.
As a Body Powder
– Tap a small amount of dusting powder into the palm of your hand, powder puff or powder brush.
– Pat evenly over skin ensuring the powder is evenly spread and worked into the skin to stay fresh, dry and silky smooth.
– Add more if needed.
– For the delicate décolleté area (neck and upper chest) try a makeup brush.
– If using body powder, do not use a moisturizer first. These two products do not play well together!