Washing your face with oil may sound like the perfect recipe for acne, but natural, organic plant-based oils can be an incredibly effective cleansing agent for any skin type–dry, sensitive, oily, and even acne-prone skin.
For years commercial skincare companies have told us we need to remove the oil from our skin, especially our faces. The problem is that this basically strips the skin of its natural defenses and dries out your facial skin which stimulates increased oil production–which is the opposite of what you are trying to achieve.
The oil cleansing method is a gentle way to care for the skin naturally. The physical properties of oil gently dissolve and pull away dirt, grime, excess oil, and impurities, then leave the skin softly moisturized.
Our facial cleansing oil is formulated with a blend of organic oils and herbal infused oils that will help balance sebum production and remove makeup as it moisturizes, protects, nourishes, and helps promote soft, smooth, and clear skin. It’s an everyday luxury that your beautiful face deserves!
– Gently removes makeup, dirt, and impurities leaving skin feeling clean and balanced
– Sunflower and Jojoba replenish essential vitamins, fatty acids, and lipids
– Castor oil lifts impurities
– Baobab helps moisturize and soothe dry skin and helps combat early signs of aging by reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– An infusion of helichrysum and carrot root helps heal dry skin, heal scarring, and calm inflammation
– Softens, soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates skin for a radiant complexion
How to use:
Double Cleanse: If you wear a lot of makeup, have very oily skin, used too much cleansing oil, or simply like a cleaner feel, wash your face with mild soap and a soft washcloth after your cleansing oil.