Whether you call them “face oils” or “facial serums,” nourishing, unrefined organic oils can moisturize, soothe and help restore natural balance to facial skin.
Organic Pomegranate, Argan, and Tamanu oils help revitalize dull mature skin, improve elasticity and soothe minor skin irritations. Carrot root oil, rich in beta-carotene, helps heal dry, mature, sensitive or sun-damaged skin.
– Pomegranate seed oil, rich in anti-oxidants, helps reduce fine lines
– Argan oil and botanical contain natural anti-inflammatory agents that help calm inflamed skin
– Argan oil contains Squalene, a natural component of our skin oil (sebum), helps the skin regulate its sebum production and adds natural moisture
– Tamanu, a remarkable healing oil, promotes tissue formation which encourages healthy skin growth
– Nutritious oils hydrate and moisturize
– An infusion of helichrysum and carrot root helps heal dry skin, heal scarring, and calm inflammation
Recommended for Normal to Mature Skin
How to use:
Palm Method: Place the drops of facial oil in the palm of one hand and then warm it up by rubbing the oil between the palms of your hands. Then gently press your palms onto your face, neck, and décolleté ensuring it is applied evenly. Then gently massage until it feels absorbed.