New packaging and DOUBLE the size!
A natural lip balm made with deeply moisturizing ingredients like Honey, nature’s ultimate beauty product! Honey is a wonderful skin softener and emollient. Along with cocoa butter, it soothes and heals dry and chapped lips, leaving them soft and supple.
– Honey helps fight infection, promotes new skin growth and adds a touch of sweetness
– Honey hydrates and moisturizes as it naturally traps and seals in moisture leaving lips soft and supple
– Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
– Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
How to use:
Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
– Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
– Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.