It is made using original Tihany lavender from our own lavender plantation.
For tens of thousands of years, the Pannonian Sea covered most of the Carpathian Basin. Lake Hévíz is the remnant of this sea, the bottom of which is covered by a 1-7 m layer of healing soft mud.
The sediment contains both organic and inorganic substances, and the radium salts and reduced sulfur compounds in it are considered special healing factors.
Due to its humic acid, organic and mineral content:
– Increases cell metabolism, therefore
– Accelerates the skin’s slag removal processes, therefore
– Excellent deep cleaning and
– Skin regenerator in one: helps to regenerate connective tissue and skin,
– Replenishes and smoothes the skin, as it increases collagen production,
– Gently exfoliates dead skin cells,
– Reduces possible inflammations,
– Heals scars and
– Makes the skin soft and velvety.
In our natural soap, we mixed this special and valuable ingredient with the following components:
– Coconut oil, which treats pathogenic bacteria and fungi (lauric and myristic acid), hydrates very well and is an elixir against micro-wrinkles,
– Olive oil to hydrate the skin very well, as it prevents the skin from losing water due to its composition of tallow (squalene), and in addition, its vitamin content protects the skin from environmental damage as an antioxidant,
– Palm oil for its thorough cleansing effect and skin-soothing properties (environmentally friendly palm cultivation has already begun, the lack of which has caused the negative press so far),
– Rapeseed oil, which is very rich in unsaturated fatty acids, therefore has very good skin protection and anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties, it can regulate sebum production in the skin, so it can be used by all skin types,
– And lavandin essential oil, which is a medicine against inflammations and infections (bacteria, fungi), and also calms the nervous system driven by stress.
We recommend our handmade natural soap with the help of Hévíz mud to those who want to re-enchant their skin with the millennia-old power of medicinal plant sediment and want the pleasant scent of lavender to accompany them soothingly throughout the day.
Discover the rejuvenating allure of black “beauty”!
How to use:
While holding the soap under water, lather gently with water, gently wash your body parts, then rinse with plenty of water! You can use it every day for bathing and washing your face. Avoid eye contact! If you are sensitive to any component of the soap, do not use the product! Store in a dry, cool place protected from sunlight!
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Hydroxide,
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Mud Of Heviz,
Linalool**, Limonene**, Coumarin**, Citral**, Geraniol**
**a natural component of the essential oil