Lavender-sage organic soap using lavender from our own lavender plantation in Tihany.
In our organic soap with a unique composition, we have combined the rich active ingredient content of ECOCERT-certified ingredients from controlled organic farming with the beneficial power of refreshing and soothing Tihany lavender and sage oil with an unparalleled fragrance combination.
- Sage oil has been known since ancient times: it was considered a symbol of eternal life. Its Latin name (Salvia) also comes from the verb ‘to heal’ (salvare). Dioscorides used it for wound healing and hemostasis, and medieval herbal books discussed its beneficial effects for pages: “Why does the person in whose garden sage grows die?” Its stem was even used as a toothbrush due to its antiseptic (camphor, camphene) and anti-inflammatory (tanning substances) properties. Therefore, it has an excellent effect on problematic skin, mainly because it balances sebum production (for oily, acne-prone skin) and is also effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses. In addition, it prevents the formation of wrinkles due to the antioxidants it contains (flavonoids).
The scent of sage harmonizes the state of mind, dispels sadness, dispels fears, and has a calming and uplifting effect.
Due to its excellent antibacterial effect, it disinfects naturally.
- Tihany lavender oil , which we use, is an essential oil obtained by steam distillation from the flowering shoots of medical or narrows leaved lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) grown in Tihany. The plant itself has been used since ancient times to reduce inflammation. In the last century, thanks to Gyula Bittera, the large-scale cultivation and trade of its essential oil started in Tihany, which has now gained strength again after almost 60 years of the Sleeping Beauty dream. The linalool and linalyl acetate contained in it are responsible for the healing properties. As a result, the burned, scarred skin heals faster and more clearly, and the insect bite disappears sooner.
It is suitable for soothing problem skin (eczema, psoriasis) and for disinfecting oily, acne-prone, and acne-prone surfaces. Its components calm the nervous system, as they inhibit communication between cells and support inhibitory synapses.
Lavender oil from Tihany is refreshing, soothing, relaxing, antiseptic, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, and also stimulates the skin’s metabolic processes.
- Coconut oilis obtained from the fruit of the coconut palm. Excellent anti-inflammatory (lauric and caprylic acid) and excellent absorption (myristic acid). The antioxidants in it (vitamin B₁, B₂, B₆, E, niacin) delay the aging of the skin.
The added coconut oil moisturizes velvety and its high antioxidant content regenerates and makes the skin surface soft.
- Palm oil is oil extracted from the fruit of the oil palm(Elaeis guineensis). Today, it has a two-fold view: on the one hand, environmentalists protest against its cultivation, since after approx. For 10 years, nothing else can grow on the site of the plantation, on the other hand, according to some sources, serious steps have been taken in this matter between several palm growers and environmentalists: they have developed a cultivation method suitable for both parties, so they can prevent ecological problems. Palm oil has been found in 4-5,000-year-old Egyptian tombs, so people have known, cultivated and used it for a long time. Due to its high β-carotene, vitamin E and K content, it slows down the formation of wrinkles and reduces inflammation. And its Q₁₀ content fills the cells with energy from the inside.
- Shea butteris traditionally produced by Ghanaian women from the drupe fruit of the shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa). Since its composition is very similar to that of natural skin protection emulsion, it is easily absorbed, and its high vitamin content (A, E, F) makes it an excellent skin conditioner. Its regenerating and wound-healing properties also soothe skin with eczema and neurodermatitis. It provides UV protection equivalent to natural SPF 2.
One of the main ingredients of biosoap is organic Ghanaian shea butter, which deeply hydrates, helps to rebuild the skin’s structure and increases the skin’s collagen production.
- Olive oilis oil produced by pressing the fruitof the olive tree (Olea europaea). Homer called it liquid gold because it can be used in many ways: both externally and internally. In its chemical structure, it is the closest of the oils to human sebum, which is why it is very skin-friendly and hypoallergenic. Its high vitamin content (A, E, F, K) makes it suitable for skin care and delaying aging wrinkles, and the squalene found in it increases the elasticity of the tissue.
- Glycerinis a compound with excellent moisturizing ability that can also be found in the body. For this reason, it is very good for treating dehydrated, dry and flabby skin, reduces wrinkles and binds water.
At the Tihany Lavender Manufactory, we produce our soaps from high-quality, controlled ingredients, which are enriched with Tihany lavender oil. Lavender Angustifolia is the most versatile herb.
Due to the unique climate and soil conditions, the lavender grown in Tihany yields a particularly valuable oil.
How to use:
Avoid eye contact! If you are sensitive to any component of the soap, do not use the product!
Store in a dry, cool place protected from sunlight!
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Sodium Chloride, CI77891, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Linalool**, Limonene** ** the essential
oil natural ingredient