Multi functional balm is effective during the cold season and helps with hypothermia.
– Soothes the skin in places of insect bites, reduces irritation, redness, itching
– The complex of natural essential oils is indispensable for relaxing the feet after a long walk, helps to relieve swelling, returns the feeling of lightness and freshness to the legs.
– Increases the body’s defenses in the season of colds and hypothermia
– Eases breathing in nasal congestion
– Menthol and a complex of essential oils with antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral effects provide a long-lasting warming effect when rubbing the feet and hands
– As a result, blood circulation in the nose and throat improves, the work of the mucous membrane is restored.
– With light rubbing, the warming effect allows you to relieve tension, fatigue in the muscles after physical exertion.
Waxes, vegetable oils, shea, coconut and cotton soften rough skin on the elbows and heels, take care of the cuticle. The balm is suitable for emergency recovery of dry hand skin after household chores, active ingredients nourish the skin, relieve flaking. Natural balm thanks to vegetable waxes and oils has a velvety texture and is easy to apply.
The complex of 100% essential oils is selected taking into account their natural antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. Mint, cajuput, eucalyptus, winter love and juniper have a tonic effect, help to ease breathing, tone up.
Clove and ginger warm, energize, promote relaxation. Healing aroma composition fills with a sense of peace, harmony and freshness, improves concentration, relieves fatigue.
How to use: Apply a small amount of balm to the area of the temples and the back of the head, under the nostrils, in the area of the chest, back; on the feet, knees, elbows, hands; bite site. Light rubbing is acceptable to achieve a warming effect.