Good For: Normal to Oily Hair, Body & Bounce, Dandruff, Irritated Scalp
A natural shampoo infused with organic soap nuts. Soap nuts, called “aritha or reetha” in Ayurvedic medicine, have long been known for their benefits for healthy hair and scalp, and have been used for centuries as an anti-hair loss shampoo.
Their natural anti fungal and antibacterial properties may help with dandruff. The natural saponins not only cleanse hair without drying, but they also add body and sheen and make hair feel thicker, silky, and smooth.
– Cold pressed organic apple juice helps with dandruff and itchy scalp and makes hair shiny, silky, and manageable
– Organic chamomile and yarrow flowers bring out highlights in blonde hair and add sheen to dark hair
– Citrus essential oils and kaolin clay tame an oily scalp without over-drying
– A great natural shampoo for normal to oily hair
How to use:
Create the Lather: There are two possible ways both of which help prevent pockets of shampoo residue left in your hair that can make hair feel tacky.
– Create a nice foamy lather by rubbing the wet bar between your hands, a soap pouch, or a natural sponge, and use only the lather to wash your scalp.
– Create a nice foamy lather by rubbing the shampoo bar on the TOP of your head only. Rub in only one direction to prevent tangling.