Good For: All Hair Types, Thinning Hair, Dandruff, Irritated Scalp
Our nettle shampoo bar can help soothe, nourish, and calm an irritated, itchy scalp. Infused with amazing organic hair care botanical and stimulating essential oils, it is enriched with organic shea butter, jojoba oil and aloe for extra conditioning.
Nettle is one of the oldest recorded remedies used for treating and preventing hair loss. This is primarily due to its high amount of sulfur and silica, which improves hair health by strengthening the hair shaft. It also helps with oily hair, dandruff and hair shaft breakage, stimulates the scalp, improves circulation, and helps promote fuller, more radiant hair.
– Cedar wood, basil, and rosemary essential oils help control dandruff and minimize hair loss.
– Rosemary helps stimulate hair follicles and add luster to dull hair and soothe the scalp.
– Silica in horsetail helps to keep hair strong and adds shine and luster to dull hair.
– Barley grass has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties and has been used for centuries to help in the treatment of skin and scalp irritations.
– Gentle kaolin clay soothes the scalp, calms irritation, and leaves hair feeling soft and bouncy. It also helps exfoliate, cleanse, and mop up excess oil scalp oil.
How to use:
Massage the Lather into your Scalp only at the roots of the hair until you work up a really good lather
– It is very important to work the shampoo into your scalp with water and really build up a good lather so there are no patches of shampoo left on your hair.
– Lathering up also allows the dirt and extra oils to be washed away.
– If the lather is not foamy enough, add more water.