Good For: All Skin Types, Gentle Exfoliation
Loaded with skin nourishing ingredients, this natural soap provides a spa treatment for your entire body!
– Unrefined avocado oil, a thick, green moisturizing oil loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and emollient properties. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, avocado oil may help ease symptoms of irritated skin conditions like eczema and may be helpful for acne-prone skin. The rich oil softens skin and helps trap and seal in moisture.
– Unrefined Shea Butter is excellent for dry, damaged, and maturing skin
– Oatmeal soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch
-Wheat grass, high in antioxidants, has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties
The ginger-lime essential oil blend provides clean, warm scent and refreshing scent.
– Ginger Essential Oil is well known for its ability to increase circulation which helps brighten a dull complexion. In aromatherapy, ginger has been called Oil of Empowerment. The earthy, woody, sweet, spicy, and warm aroma can help sharpen the senses, enhance concentration, boost energy and confidence and improve memory and recall. The scent can also help reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, irritability, and fatigue.
– Lime essential oil can also help brighten and rejuvenate dull-looking skin. In aromatherapy, the refreshing, stimulating properties of Lime essential oil can positively affect mood, promote feelings of well-being, and balance emotions. Often called the “sunshine scents,” it is no surprise that the scent of citrus oils can help reduce feelings of anxiety and irritability and ease stress and depression.
How to use:
The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really a personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Bar Bathers rub the bar directly on their skin to create a creamy lather. Massaging the velvety lather into your skin before rinsing allows you to experience the best moisturizing properties of the soap. This is definitely the best way to use exfoliating soaps.