Good For: Dry or Mature Skin, Sensitive Skin
Using a Castile soap base made with organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil we added 40% Virgin Shea Butter and rich, creamy Goat’s Milk to create this buttery-rich, mild, and moisturizing soap.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, has been treasured for centuries for its ability to nourish the skin. As a natural humectant, it penetrates deeply to hold in moisture and helps keep skin soft. Since the fat composition of olive oil is similar to that of human skin, it rarely causes allergic reactions and does not block the natural functions of the skin. It helps the skin regulate its natural moisturizing systems while allowing the skin to breathe.
In addition to vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil is one of the only plant-based sources of hydrating squalene, a natural emollient that boosts hydration and can help your skin appear more vibrant and healthier. Squalene is a lipid naturally produced by the sebaceous (oil) glands in our skin. Unfortunately, our skin production of squalene decreases with age.
Unrefined Virgin Shea Butter is a great emollient is perfect for challenging skin issues. It soothes and moisturizes dry patches, helps ease inflammation, and softens skin. Rich in fatty acids that nourish the skin, it is an excellent butter for keeping skin soft, supple, and even-toned.
We added a bit of castor bean oil to provide extra moisturizing and increase lather.
- Certified Humane Raised & Handled® Goat Milk, one of nature’s finest moisturizers, helps create a gentle natural facial and body soap
- Our goat milk soaps are made with fresh goat milk, not goat milk powder
- The lather will be silky, with fine, lotion-like creamy bubbles
- Excellent for dry, damaged or maturing skin
- Great for sensitive skin How to use: The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body, which allows water to wash it away. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really a personal preference. We thought we would share just a few examples.
Bar Bathers rub the bar directly on their skin to create a creamy lather. Massaging the velvety lather into your skin before rinsing allows you to experience the best moisturizing properties of the soap. This is definitely the best way to use exfoliating soaps.