Good For: Feet, Strong Exfoliation
Sometimes we forget about our feet but they need some love and care too. Let your feet experience a spa day at home with our amazing pumice foot soap.
Loaded with extra nourishing plant oils, virgin shea butter, and soothing coconut milk, this scrubby exfoliating foot soap is wonderful to use in between pedicures and moisturizing enough to use every day.
Shredded loofah, finely ground pumice, bentonite clay, and peppermint leaves, will help soften rough heels, tough skin, cracks, and calluses while it exfoliates away the build-up of dead skin.
The menthol along with the crisp and cooling essential oil blend refreshes feet and can help ease foot odor.
The anti fungal and antibacterial properties of Tea Tree Oil help to keep your feet healthy.
– The bar fits perfectly in your hand to easily scrub all over your feet
– The perfect companion for tired feet
– Removes dead skin cells as it cleans
– Regular exfoliation can help leave feet callus-free, soft, and smooth
– Moisturizing — will not dry out feet like a pumice stone
– Smooths rough edges and leaves your feet ready for summer sandals
– Great for athletes
– Use with our Minty Feet Balm — a great combination to treat your feet!
Our Loofah Pumice soap can also be used for thick dry scaly patches on elbows and knees. It will also help remove the most stubborn grime on extra dirty hands without needing harsh chemicals–just be careful, this soap is VERY scratchy. Some people enjoy the scratchiness all over their body, while others find it too abrasive. We don’t recommend this bar for whole body use on sensitive skin.
How To Use:
– Wet the Loofah Pumice Bar in the bath or shower.
– Massage the bar against your wet feet in circular motions.
– As you work up a lather the pumice powder and ground loofah will scrub away the build up of dead skin on the feet.
– Rinse, pat dry and moisturize for soft, refreshed feet.
For extra dry, rough skin or tough calluses, we suggest a 15 minute warm foot soak before you scrub to help soften rough patches. Try our Salts & Herbs Foot Soak.