Chagrin Valley Herbal Detangler is a natural organic herbal hair rinse made with specially selected organic herbs and botanical to help decrease tangles naturally. No synthetic ingredients that can damage hair and cause build-up.
– Marsh Mallow, burdock root, flax seed and hibiscus are rich in mucilage which provides slip to help de tangle, condition, and moisturize hair
– Basil adds luster and shine to dull hair
– Rosemary helps condition hair and scalp, increases manageability, and adds shine and luster
– 1 bag contains about 3/4 cup of tea, enough for at least 3 – 4 hair rinses
Reusable cotton muslin bag included
How to use:
Directions for a Simple Detangler Hair Tea Rinse:
– Fill muslin bag with 3 tablespoons to 1/4 cup of herbs.
– Pour 1 1/4 cups of boiling water over herbal bag.
– Steep for at least 30 minutes covered.
– Remove herbs from the tea and make sure it’s not too hot.
Use a Whole Head Rinse:
– As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp.
– Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.
– Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
– Comb from the bottom up using a large-toothed comb.
– Pour the tea into a spray bottle.
– Spray tea on freshly washed hair and comb through.
– Do not rinse out, just style as usual.
Always make and store herbal hair preparations in nonreactive containers. Refrigerate leftover hair tea for 7 -10 days in a clean airtight container. Do not refrigerate tea in an aluminum container.