A concentrated organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse infused with certified organic herbs and organic lemongrass and tea tree essential oils which are great for the hair and scalp.
ACV is a good clarifying hair rinse since it helps to remove product buildup on the hair and scalp. Buildup can clog the follicles, leading to scalp conditions such as dandruff, and possibly hair loss.
Lightweight apple cider vinegar does not weigh hair down like other conditioners which can help with volume and curl definition.
ACV helps to smooth the cuticles of your hair making it less frizzy and making your curls appear much more defined.
The natural acidity of ACV can help smooth down the hair cuticle which helps decrease knots and tangles and reduces frizz. A smooth cuticle is better able to reflect light, giving hair a more healthy glow.
– Clarifies as it conditions the hair and scalp
– Removes residue
– brings back body and shine
– Revitalizes dull hair
– Naturally decreases tangles
– Helps decrease dandruff
– Unclogs hair follicles which may help with excess shedding or hair loss
– Lemongrass essential oil helps strengthen hair follicles, fight hair loss and soothe scalp conditions
– Tea tree oil helps treat dandruff, soothe a dry flaking scalp, promote hair growth, and unclog blocked hair follicles
How to use:
Directions For Whole Head Rinse: NEVER use undiluted Vinegar on your hair. Our hair rinse is pure ACV and must be diluted.
– Shake well before use
– Add 8 ounces of Warm water to Squeeze* or spray Bottle
– Add 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons of Herbal Vinegar and mix**
– Pour or spray through wet hair after shampooing
– Take care to avoid eyes
– Massage into hair and scalp, paying attention to ends
– Let sit for a couple of minutes
– Rinse, or for extra conditioning, leave in and towel dry
– The vinegar scent will disappear as the hair dries
– For long thick hair, the recipe can be doubled
– For short thin hair, the recipe can be halved