Good For: Normal to Dry Hair, Thinning Hair, Dandruff, Body & Bounce
Ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries in holistic haircare. So we infused the power of these ancient hair care herbs into our natural Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar. Made with a rich oil infusion of nourishing and beneficial Ayurvedic herbs like shikakai, bhringaraj, neem, tulsi, reetha, and amla, it provides gentle yet effective cleansing and helps enhance the quality of your hair.
– Shikakai, referred to as the “fruit for the hair,” gently cleans hair and increases bounciness and silkiness
– Bhringraj considered the “king of herbs” for hair growth, helps strengthen the hair shaft
– Amla promotes stronger, healthier new growth
– Hibiscus flowers help ease dandruff and irritated scalp which can help with hair loss
– Aritha (aka soapnuts or reetha) cleans hair without drying, helps ease dandruff and dry scalp conditions, stimulates the scalp, and helps create a fabulous lather
– Tulsi (holy basil) is a natural cleanser helps balance scalp oil production
– Neem, great for a dry, itchy sensitive scalp, can help with dandruff and irritated scalp conditions
– Enriched with hydrating mango butter and avocado oil for extra moisture
– Coconut milk, widely used in India as a deep conditioning treatment for hair, imparts silkiness and shine to hair
– The warm sensuous essential oil blend complements the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurvedic herbs
– Great for hair that needs body
How to use:
This technique helps prevent pockets of shampoo residue in the length of your hair especially if you have long or thick hair.
Wet Hair: One of the most important steps is to begin with thoroughly wet hair–I mean a lot of water. Be sure that the water saturates your hair all the way down to the roots.