A hair oil can be helpful for any hair type, especially if it has become dry and damaged due to heat or over-processing. Naturally textured hair, which is drier than other hair types, is prone to breakage if it is not moisturized regularly.
Our organic hair oils contain hydrating ingredients that provide a protective layer of moisture for those who need damage repair or those with curly or coily textured hair who choose to wear their hair naturally.
This light organic hair oil contains jojoba oil with a molecular structure similar to that of sebum (our natural hair oil).
Grape seed oil promotes healthy hair and has been used in conjunction with jojoba oil as an anti-hair loss massage. It also providdes good slippage for detangling hair.
These oils are very light and penetrate easily. Great for all hair types.
– Helps balance and regulate sebum production
– Moisturizes the scalp deep down to its pores
– Helps strengthen the hair follicle and shaft
– Helps clear clogged pores to help reduce hair loss
– Promotes a healthy shine
– Helps improve micro circulation which encourages the development of new hair cells
– Great for an anti-hair loss massage
– Adds slippage for detangling hair
How to use: For Dry Hair
The most important thing about using a hair oil is to make sure it is distributed evenly. Sectioning your hair into layers, a top and bottom layer, can make distribution easier. The thicker or coarser your hair the more layers you may need.
– Place a small tiny pea size amount of oil into your palms and rub your palms and fingers together.
– Rake your hands and fingers through your hair like a comb to evenly distribute the oil through to the ends.
– Follow the same procedure for each layer section of hair.