A hair oil can be helpful for any hair type, especially if it has become dry or damaged due to heat or over-processing. Naturally textured hair, which is drier than other hair types, is prone to breakage if it is not moisturized regularly. Our organic hair oils contain hydrating ingredients that provide a protective layer of moisture for those who need damage repair or those with curly or coily textured hair who choose to wear their hair naturally.
This organic hair oil contains Argan Oil, naturally rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and natural squalene. Argan deep conditioning is great for medium to thick hair.
– Good for all hair types including color treated or damaged hair
– Argan oil helps tame frizz and promotes shine and softer, more manageable hair
– Argan oil contains Squalene, a natural component of our own skin oil or sebum, helps the skin and scalp regulate its sebum production and adds natural moisture
– Antioxidants promote circulation as they nourish and protect hair
– Essential fatty acids make hair stronger and stimulate growth, which helps prevent breakage and decrease shedding
– Promotes shine, softness, and manageability
Nutrient-rich sunflower oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects for silky, shiny, healthy hair. It provides your scalp and hair with nutrients to help nourish and strengthen hair. Moisture is the key to natural hair growth. The hydrating properties of sunflower promote scalp and hair health and are helpful for dry hair, damaged strands, dandruff, frizz or thinning.
How to use: For Dry Hair
The most important thing about using a hair oil is to make sure it is distributed evenly. Sectioning your hair into layers, a top and bottom layer, can make distribution easier. The thicker or coarser your hair the more layers you may need.
– Place a small tiny pea size amount of oil into your palms and rub your palms and fingers together.
– Rake your hands and fingers through your hair like a comb to evenly distribute the oil through to the ends.
– Follow the same procedure for each layer section of hair.