New packaging and DOUBLE the size!
A natural lip butter made with deeply moisturizing ingredients like aloe butter, a blend of healing aloe in coconut oil. Aloe Butter melts on contact with the skin, has healing properties and is wonderful for treating dry skin.
The essential oil blend provides a refreshing, minty scent.
– Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
– Vitamin E rich sunflower oil, one of the most moisturizing vegetable oils, absorbs easily and helps soften and heal dry, flaky lips
– The scent may help relieve stuffiness from colds, allergies or dry winter air. Place a dab under your nose!
How to use:
Directions: Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
- Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
- Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.