An organic lip balm formulated with a skin-softening blend of nourishing, therapeutic oils and butters. Avocado oil, rich in vitamins A, D, and E, is very penetrating and imparts valuable nutrients to the lips while it softens and hydrates lips.
– Shea butter helps calm inflamed skin and soothes dry, cracked lips
– Babassu is one of nature’s richest emollients and is especially good for dry, irritated skin
– Lavender and ylang ylang are soothing skincare essential oils
– Scent blend is a great stress reliever, so place a dab under your nose
– A great lip butter balm for sun-damaged lips that are dehydrated and undernourished
How to use:
Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed to help heal protect dry or chapped lips. Particularly helpful during dry, cold weather conditions.
– Apply Lip Balm At Night: At night many people sleep with their mouths open, causing their lips to dry out. Apply lip balm before going to sleep—especially in the winter.
– Prepares Lips For Color: Moisturized lips provide smooth and soft background for color. Applying a very thin coat of lip balm before lipstick helps color shine.