Shea Olein and Olive Squalane are whipped and whipped to create this silky delicate natural face and eye cream. One of the first areas to show signs of aging is the thin skin surrounding the eyes. This delicate skin, with fewer sebaceous glands than skin elsewhere on your face, needs special moisturizing. Human skin naturally produces lubricating squalene, but production decreases as we age.
– Squalane and Shea Olein, often found in anti-aging products, promote cell growth
– Moisturizes the delicate skin around the eyes
– Great for facial skin irritations and dryness
– A touch of organic lavender balances skin oils
– Our whipped butters are a preservative-free product, always use clean, dry hands to remove butter from the jar
–Try a bamboo spoon to scoop out our natural butters
Using a wholesome face cream is essential for every skin type and for every age. Face creams protect the skin from dehydration and maintain a healthy-looking complexion. A quality face cream can:
– Nourish the skin
– Moisturize the skin
– Slow down the natural moisture loss
– Keep the skin smooth and supple
– Protect the skin from environmental conditions
– Create a base for the makeup application
How to use:
This rich cream is very concentrated. A little goes a very long way.
Always apply face cream to warm and damp (not wet) skin. Creams are better able to lock in moisture when the pores are open after a warm wash. So, after a gentle warm wash just, gently pat your skin.
– Eye Cream: Place a few dabs around the eye and allow it to melt a bit. Using very gentle pressure massage into the skin. Never tug or pull this delicate skin! For best results apply to the eye area every morning and evening.
– Face Cream: Apply small dots all over your face. This way you will be able to apply the cream evenly on every part of your face. Gently massage up and out to give your face a lift.