As a SHAMPOO Good For: Normal Hair, Oily Hair, Dandruff, Irritated Scalp, Thinning Hair/Hair Loss
As a SOAP Good For: Oily Skin, Irritated Skin, Acne-Prone Skin
For the Skin
Helps acne-prone skin: Neem and tea tree oils balance skin oil production, deep clean the skin, clarify pores, and help fight acne without causing dryness. The antibacterial properties of Thyme & Peppermint Essential Oil help cleanse acne-prone skin and soothe irritation and inflammation.
– Tea tree helps heal infections and skin disorders and fights acne without causing dryness or other side effects of modern-day acne treatments
– The combination of neem and tea tree balances skin oil production and is very helpful for teenagers with oily skin or anyone prone to acne
– Tea Tree essential oil is a natural deodorant, refreshes, stimulates, and deep cleans the skin
– Organic elder and calendula flowers help heal rashes and soothe dry, irritated skin
For the Hair
Neem and tea tree oils balance scalp oil production and stimulate and deep clean the scalp. The antibacterial properties of Thyme & Peppermint Essential Oil help cleanse an oily scalp, soothe irritated scalp conditions and ease dandruff.
– Tea Tree essential oil refreshes, stimulates, and deep cleans the scalp
– Organic elder and calendula flowers help soothe an irritated skin scalp
A sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free natural body & hair shampoo
The scent of this bar is quite medicinal due to the natural scent of unrefined Neem Oil plus the Tea Tree Oil
How to use:
As A Soap Bar
– Rub the bar directly on your skin
– Create lather in your clean hands and wash
– Use a washcloth or textured washing accessory
As A Shampoo Bar Technique is Important
Our natural shampoo bars are a lot more concentrated than liquid shampoos. They contain extra oils and butters to nourish your hair.
If you do not build a nice lather and rinse really well you will have areas that remain coated with the soap oils, which can make it look or feel “gummy.”